The Bougainvillea Hideaway

Enter a hollow of leaves and fuchsia flowers. Random thoughts litter the floor like a bed of crushed petals.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hmmm. It's been a while since I stepped foot into this place. It looks eerie. All the old thoughts from months past are conveniently and properly tucked away in bins in the storage area. But it's these old posts that you can see right in front of you when you stop by that really seem odd. Eerie. A place that hasn't been updated in months. In blog-time it seems longer. Echoes. Ghosts.

Maybe some fixing up is in order. And would you just have a look at that yard. Tsk. Wait, can you even see the yard? Hmmm. When time permits, I guess.

I would stock the fridge and pantry with food but I wouldn't want the eggs or buttermilk to spoil in the fridge if I'm gone too long. I guess it wouldn't hurt to place a few items on the pantry shelves.

Next visit I'll bring some seasonal flowers for the table, and perhaps I'll bake something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home