
We recently got back from our vacation to Idaho (and we also saw a little bit of Montana and Wyoming). It was good to see my mom and dad. I finally got the pictures loaded on our computers today. We got back early (really darned early) Friday morning and we were happy to be arriving to our house during Labor Day weekend. Routine starts again on Tuesday. Until then it's years away. Only I hear Tuesday, ever so faintly, scratching at the door.
I'll post some on what we did, complete with pictures, later this week. I will say now, however, that I finally got to go to a place that I've wanted to see since I was eight. We went to Yellowstone National Park. I got to see Old Faithful and a little bit of the park. Yay!
(I used to have a map of the United States tacked to the wall in my room when I was eight. I had a few states and sites that I just had to see. Old Faithful was on my list. Montana, Wyoming, Massachusetts and Maine were top on my list of states to visit. Last week I saw a tiny bit of Montana, and a little bit more of Wyoming. Some day I'd like to go back and see even more of Wyoming and Montana. *Sniff* Maybe I'll even get to the dinosaur museum in Bozeman, Montana someday.)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home