The Bougainvillea Hideaway

Enter a hollow of leaves and fuchsia flowers. Random thoughts litter the floor like a bed of crushed petals.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Monday, December 01, 2008

Mandy/Amanda Songs

Andy's been making fun of and singing Barry Manilow's "Mandy" lately, and it's stuck in me brain so you get to hear it too:

Me First and the Gimme Gimme's version of Manilow's "Mandy":



Barry's "Mandy":



which reminds me of this one, because of the name of the song:



We've been setting up Christmas stuff and I've been pondering on poetry stuff, so maybe there'll be a more serious blog entry tomorrow. We'll see.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Oooooh, Boston - haven't heard them in a while so I'm off to dust off some old CDs...

I'm gettin ready for a party tonight
Yes I'm gettin ready to cruise
And if you've got somethin for me
Ive got somethin for you...


Tries to avoid banging head on screen.

:-)

10:31 PM  
Blogger Heather O'Neill said...

Cool! I hadn't heard any Boston in a while either.

I hope you didn't hurt your head on the screen! ;)

2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home