The Bougainvillea Hideaway

Enter a hollow of leaves and fuchsia flowers. Random thoughts litter the floor like a bed of crushed petals.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Every so often I wish I owned a mind-camera

This morning I wish I owned a mind-camera so I could post this wonderful picture of a sky-ceiling in some antique toy store that seemed to also be a winery. I tilted my head way back and looked up to see thousands of stars. Breathtaking! Even more breathtaking was watching the moon arc from one corner of the store's ceiling to the other in just enough time to watch it pass by without missing it.

Here's a bit of a dream I remember from the night before last night's dream-bit:

I was in some building with Andy. It had gray business carpets and a woman behind a white desk at a typewriter. I looked up and saw a GI Joe hanging from the ceiling. It blinked. I told Andy to look at it. This time it winked at us and made some other weird facial gesture. We didn't seem to like the fact that the action figure was doing this.

I wish I could have taken a picture of the strange GI Joe as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home