Happy Weekend! (Possibility)
I was going to mention that I'm so very happy that it's Friday. But I'm a night owl (it's Saturday). Still, it's the early weekend and it is full of possibility!
Organizing? Writing a poem ? Changing an outdated photo? Updating links? Gardening? Lazing about? A combination of some of them? Something completely different? It's still too early to know. Definitely grocery shopping.
I've thought about adding other types of links to this blog that aren't poetry. I have also realized that I probably don't want a blog for each interest and hobby. Random thoughts. I'll have to see.
And to complicate matters more, I also recently read that what I thought were colored flowers on the bougainvillea are bracts. Oh bother!
Maybe I shouldn't vacillate.
Ja Mata ne. Mata ashita.
Organizing? Writing a poem ? Changing an outdated photo? Updating links? Gardening? Lazing about? A combination of some of them? Something completely different? It's still too early to know. Definitely grocery shopping.
I've thought about adding other types of links to this blog that aren't poetry. I have also realized that I probably don't want a blog for each interest and hobby. Random thoughts. I'll have to see.
And to complicate matters more, I also recently read that what I thought were colored flowers on the bougainvillea are bracts. Oh bother!
Maybe I shouldn't vacillate.
Ja Mata ne. Mata ashita.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home