The Bougainvillea Hideaway

Enter a hollow of leaves and fuchsia flowers. Random thoughts litter the floor like a bed of crushed petals.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Saturday, April 30, 2011

April

Hello Blog. It's been a while, hasn't it? Let me catch you up a little.

April is now making its way out of 2011 and May is nearly here.

Oh! That's right. April is still here, for a little while, anyway.

Hey, April, guess what? You were so very busy (and, therefore, we were as well) this year. There was fun. But there also was some wonkly stuff. I guess you months are like that. Well, March seemed to resemble you fairly closely.

Yup. Easter was relaxing, my parents' visit was great, and the kids' birthday parties were great fun too.

But Virginian April (and associates from elsewhere) must you help to fill the creek bed to its brim and beyond nearly every year? Normally I don't really mind because the rushing water in the creek bed looks interesting. But the rushing water was mighty this year and attacked and knocked over part of our fence and then thought it fitting to relocate to our back two rooms. I guess we should take your recent doings as being one part of your multi-faceted nature. You've just never taken it that far before. Thanks for the fun stuff though. And for the other stuff, I've definitely learned from it.

April, you're ending with us going to the flea market. I think it should be fun but fingers crossed just in case.

Well blog, you're caught up a little. See ya soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home