The Bougainvillea Hideaway

Enter a hollow of leaves and fuchsia flowers. Random thoughts litter the floor like a bed of crushed petals.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Friday, May 08, 2015

It's Friday

You see my pattern, right?

It's become a pattern to post a picture of patterned fabric because I really like to include some color. I also really need to take some pictures but haven't yet so patterned behavior is what you see.

Really random thought: Thursday used to be my favorite day of the week. A reason for thinking it was the best day of the week was because of the anticipation of Friday. Friday signaled the end of routine. Thursday was so close to the end. Now, though, Friday may be the best day of the week. I'm usually a bit more lighthearted and carefree when teaching Oona and Ronin. Also, there's so much possibility.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home