It's a rambling sort of night. I want to post *something* but my mind is blank.
Earlier this evening, I thought about ideas of posting nonsense verbiage when you are in a wonkly mood or any other mood(yes, the made-up word is "wonkly"; it may be a bit like the real word "wonky". I don't know why I say "wonkly". Maybe it's because I like the addition of the "l". "Wonky" sometimes sounds somewhat unfinished as a word. "Wonkly", for me, has that extra feeling of crumpling something up because it's no good. "Wonky", in the way the word sounds, subjectively seems like the thing that is being described is wobbly in shape or odd looking. Huh? What was that you said? Oh, OK. Yes, yes, moving on to my original topic.)
Nonsense verbiage. That was where I left off, right? It involves combining a bunch of things similar in mood, but not making much sense otherwise. Only the mood being evoked would be anything from vastly different to somewhat similar for every reader (if the mood temperature is important at all).
Like this:
Slices in the blinds. Parakeet warms
self-made eggs. Unmade beds. Reminder:
clip nails. Hold still, hold still.
Boxes of Helpers. Two white cats hiss
from two rooms that share a window.
Listen. Listen. Stubbed my toe. 2:15. Lesson
plans. Make it fun. Make it fun. Sapped.
Puffy eye.
Teach school not papers. Held
you back. I'm sorry. Sorry.
Appreciate. Don't be late. Pears for you
Cherries for me.
Seal skin. Waves. Choking
on our thistles. Stuffed
animals,children tucked in
tight.
Good night
moon.
Salt.
Salt.
Wounds.
Earlier this evening, I thought about ideas of posting nonsense verbiage when you are in a wonkly mood or any other mood(yes, the made-up word is "wonkly"; it may be a bit like the real word "wonky". I don't know why I say "wonkly". Maybe it's because I like the addition of the "l". "Wonky" sometimes sounds somewhat unfinished as a word. "Wonkly", for me, has that extra feeling of crumpling something up because it's no good. "Wonky", in the way the word sounds, subjectively seems like the thing that is being described is wobbly in shape or odd looking. Huh? What was that you said? Oh, OK. Yes, yes, moving on to my original topic.)
Nonsense verbiage. That was where I left off, right? It involves combining a bunch of things similar in mood, but not making much sense otherwise. Only the mood being evoked would be anything from vastly different to somewhat similar for every reader (if the mood temperature is important at all).
Like this:
Slices in the blinds. Parakeet warms
self-made eggs. Unmade beds. Reminder:
clip nails. Hold still, hold still.
Boxes of Helpers. Two white cats hiss
from two rooms that share a window.
Listen. Listen. Stubbed my toe. 2:15. Lesson
plans. Make it fun. Make it fun. Sapped.
Puffy eye.
Teach school not papers. Held
you back. I'm sorry. Sorry.
Appreciate. Don't be late. Pears for you
Cherries for me.
Seal skin. Waves. Choking
on our thistles. Stuffed
animals,children tucked in
tight.
Good night
moon.
Salt.
Salt.
Wounds.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home