Personality quiz? Here ya go:
Take the 100 Acre Personality Quiz!
Owl, huh?I think I've felt like all of these characters at one time or another.Whoo, whoo!
The Personality Color Quiz is a good one if you want to read your current mood temp:
Enter a hollow of leaves and fuchsia flowers. Random thoughts litter the floor like a bed of crushed petals.
The Personality Color Quiz is a good one if you want to read your current mood temp:
4 Comments:
I am Winnie-the-Pooh. Apparently I am a bit slow but all I need in life is good food, friends, and fun.
You seem to be getting spam. I suppose you can delete it, but don't you have a word verification feature you can turn on to prevent it (on your Blogger dashboard)?
Future spam weed-killed. Thanks for the help,Rob. (Winnie-the-Rob? The hunney pot's in the cabinet over to your right. Help yourself.)
That reminds me of the time my Great Grandfather...
Heh, I'm Winnie-the-Pooh, too! Isn't it ironic that I decided to comment on who I was, only to read the comments attached about the spam fix? there are no coincidences!
Interesting, no? I love when stuff like that happens. ;)
Welcome, Winnie-the-Cookie. The hunney is in the top right cabinet. Hopefully, Winnie-the-Rob didn't eat it all. I've got plenty hunney, but forget to keep track of it. So, Whoo, whoo knows?
Now, where was I...?
Oh, yes.
That reminds me of the time my Great Aunt Owlga got caught in a bit of a pickle...
Post a Comment
<< Home