The Bougainvillea Hideaway

Enter a hollow of leaves and fuchsia flowers. Random thoughts litter the floor like a bed of crushed petals.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

SNOW!



Outside.

We got the snow we were promised from the weather reports! It's unusual for it to snow this early in the winter (well, almost) season. Fingers crossed for a blizzard much like the one that hit a couple of years ago. Glorious white stuff!



Inside.

December 5. St. Nicholas Eve. I was all grown up when I first heard about the tradition of leaving out shoes for St. Nick to fill with goodies. Can't wait to see the excitement on Oo and Ro's face in the morning!

2 Comments:

Blogger WoodChuck said...

I just heard about it this year. Heard it on the radio a week or so ago. Today's my birthday (12/6) so it makes it's a nice consolation.

12:25 PM  
Blogger Heather O'Neill said...

Happy Birthday! (a little late) :)

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home